Thursday, March 15, 2012

Day 10

Dear Rose,

     I cannot believe that it's been 10 days since we lost you.  10 whole days of a world without Rose in it.  It sucks.  I am still trying to hold it together, but I still find myself crying a few times every day.  I hope that I stop that soon... on the other hand, I don't want to lose you... I'm in denial about your death still.

I have these crazy thoughts about you being alive again.  Like death is temporary. 

I miss you tons, girl.  Please come back.  Oh wait, there I go again.  Sigh. I know that you aren't coming back.

But I wish that you could.

Anyway, I guess that I should tell you what's going on with your fellow furry friends.  Diva and Jacques have moved on okay because they have each other... they are still pretty needy and I can tell that they miss you.

It's Dot that I'm worried about!  She was your baby.  She thought of you as her mom, and now she doesn't know what to do.  She is  clearly still  looking around the room, waiting for you to show up.  I feel like her sometimes... 

I will continue to give them all extra love and attention, especially Dot. 

Love, Leah

No comments:

Post a Comment